Memorial Health System
Provide technological support of the Interventional Radiology suite in the performance of various diagnostic and therapeutic invasive and procedures.
Requirements for this position include:
1. Registered radiographer (ARRT-R) in good standing or registry eligible. If not otherwise specified by the professional licensing body, the maximum allowable time to practice in a registration pending status is three months.
2. Active license required in radiography from the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety.
3. Minimum of 2 years experience in radiography and / or minimum 1 year experience in IR and / or minimum 2 years experience in surgery or diagnostic fluoroscopy.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Operational background and / or experience with microcomputers.
6. Maintain CPR Certification.AMNHC
0900 a.m. - 1730 Monday - Friday