Memorial Health System
Using independent judgment, perform radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures utilizing a variety of Radiology equipment in applying prescribed ionizing radiation to patients for diagnosis and treatment.
Requirements for this position include:
1. Registered radiographer (ARRT-R) in good standing or registry eligible. If not otherwise specified by the professional licensing body, the maximum allowable time to practice in a ''registration pending'' status is three months.
2. Active license required in radiography from the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety.
3. Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills required.
4. Moderate physical effort.
5. Maintain CPR Certification.